[linux-pm] Research on device power management

Very cool.

Can I get some data on your amp meter?  I'm thinking about building a
home brew thing with a current sense resister and a PIC 877.

Also, I would be interested in USB mouse and wireless mouse effects on
the system.  I know low speed usb devices result in a PCI interrupt
every msec, so it would be a nice data point to have (battery time costs
of using a USB mouse)

--mgross