[linux-pm] power management studies

This link adds some papers on the subject.  Sub links like the Vertigo
paper compare things like Linux running on the Transmeta Crusoe using
its LongRun scheme vs Linux using more aggressive techniques.

Vertigo's idea of a policy stack seems useful and probably can sit atop
most in kernel control frame works.

http://www.cs.utexas.edu/users/hhanson/research/related/taxonomy.html

Regards,
Richard W.

> 1) This is a brief survey that derive system requirements from policy
> level analysis,
> and eventually maps those requirements to three embedded (SOC)
processors.