[linux-pm] Adapt drivers to type-safe pci

> > Your snipped (please, inline, don't attach)
>
> I use what reliably gets through mailers; no apologies!

Which is also what reliably gets rejected by Linus :)

It's common practice to request people to inline patches in email, and
fix their mailers if they scramble them :)

The main issue when discussing like that is that you can't "quote" an
attachement when replying.

--
Benjamin Herrenschmidt <benh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>