Possible PCI Regression Linux 5.3-rc1

Hi all,

I was just rebasing my patches for linux 5.3-rc1 and noticed a possible
regression that shows on both of my machines. It is also reproducible
with the unmodified Ubuntu mainline kernel, downloadable at [1].

Running the lspci command takes 1-3 seconds with 5.3-rc1 (rather than an
imperceivable amount of time). Booting with pci.dyndbg does not reveal
why.

$ uname -r
5.3.0-050300rc1-generic
$ time lspci -vt 1>/dev/null

real	0m2.321s
user	0m0.026s
sys	0m0.000s

If none of you are aware of this or what is causing it, I will submit a
bug report to Bugzilla.

I am away from 2019-07-27 to mid 2019-08-04. I will post my patches for
5.3-rc1 before I leave. If possible, please have a quick look over them
while I am away for trivial changes or oopsies for me to fix, so that I
can fire off another series ASAP, so that later when we do a full
analysis, there are less problems.

Thank you!

Kind regards,

Nicholas Johnson