Documentation update wrt pci_release_regions()?

Hi!

At some point I have stumbled over [1] which has a rightful confusion.
I tried to go through documentation we have and have no idea is that
behaviour have been fixed or not and if yes, in which kernel version.

Can we submit a patch against documentation to clarify the status of it?
Followup would be fix of hfi1 driver to drop confusion.

[1]: https://stackoverflow.com/questions/51163832/linux-pci-driver-setup
-and-teardown

--
Andy Shevchenko <andriy.shevchenko@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>