Re: Native PCI host controller patches

Hi Bjorn,

On 2018/5/31 0:26, Bjorn Helgaas wrote:
Lorenzo will be out until mid-June, so if you have urgent patches that
he would normally handle (drivers/pci/{host,dwc,endpoint}/*), let me
know.

In early discussion and off-list talk with Lorenzo, we wants a second
pull request for renaming the directories for drivers which would be
beneficial to future submit but not bother previous in-flight patches to
do rebase. I sent a patch[1] for that a moment ago, please let me know
if you'd like to merge it on the top of your final PR for v4.18 merge
window.

Thanks for your time!

[1]http://patchwork.ozlabs.org/patch/923097/

I don't have time to review and merge everything, but if you have
something that really needs to be merged for v4.17 or during the v4.18
merge window, point it out to me and make a case for squeezing it in,
and I'll try to work it in.

Bjorn