Thunderbolt PCIe card doesn't get enumerated at cold boot

Hi Mika,

Bother you again because you are the only TBT expert that I know of ;)

We are enabling a new CFL desktop with TBT card.
The TBT card in question doesn’t get enumerated at cold boot, so the card isn’t listed under `lspci`.
Anything that does a PCI scan (# echo 1 > /sys/bus/pci/rescan, S3, warmboot) can make the card gets detected correctly.

The same TBT card doesn’t have the issue on a KBL desktop, so I not sure if it’s a driver issue though.

Also, is there a more appropriate mailing list for TBT discussion?

Kai-Heng