Re: Regression (sort of): PCI/portdrv: Turn off PCIe services during shutdown

On Sat, Jan 13, 2018 at 12:58:53PM -0500, okaya@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> I waa thinking of using nowait variant of write function in notification
> disable function in order to not introduce new behavior for existing
> silicon.

After writing to the Slot Control register to turn off IRQ notification,
we free the IRQ with pciehp_free_irq().  If we don't wait for the command
to complete, we risk getting an interrupt after the IRQ was freed.

Kind regards,

Lukas