Re: Does anyone know of a problem with Write Combined Buffer support CentaurHauls?

  So, everyone's back from the holidays now, eh?

  Looking through arch/x86/kernel/cpu/centaur.c I can't seem to find anyone
who's been taking a long-term support role, nor do I see anyone in
MAINTAINERS.

  Anyone have any idea who I could contact about this?

Casey