Re: lspci reports 'stale' BAR info after a card reset

Hello!

> I agree, it does seem odd that the hexdump reflects the hardware but
> the text does not.  I don't know whether that's intentional; maybe
> Martin does.

By default, lspci reports the BAR addresses and IRQs used by the
kernel. You can use "lspci -b" to get a "bus-centric" view, which
reads the config space.

				Have a nice fortnight
--
Martin `MJ' Mares                          <mj@xxxxxx>   http://mj.ucw.cz/
Q: Who invented the first airplane that did not fly?  A: The Wrong Brothers.