Re: [Patch] PCIe: Add Mobiveil PCIe Host Bridge IP driver

On Wed, Nov 08, 2017 at 09:42:29PM +0530, subrahmanya l wrote:
> This is the driver for Mobiveil  AXI PCIe Host Bridge Soft IP
>
> --
> Mobiveil INC., CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail message, including any
> attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may
> contain proprietary confidential or privileged information or otherwise be
> protected by law. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution
> is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the
> sender and destroy all copies and the original message.

I can't do anything with email marked "confidential".

Also, please review these hints for posting patches:

https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/torvalds/linux.git/tree/Documentation/process/submitting-patches.rst
https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/torvalds/linux.git/tree/Documentation/process/5.Posting.rst
https://lkml.kernel.org/r/20171026223701.GA25649@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Please include your patch inline (not as an attachment).  Patchwork
(https://patchwork.ozlabs.org/project/linux-pci/list/), the system I
use to track patches, doesn't pick up attachments, so they tend to get
lost.

Please look at the other drivers in drivers/pci/host/ and make yours
look as much as possible like them.  Same coding style, same
organization, same function naming scheme, etc.

Bjorn