Devices behind a non-ACS switch are assigned different iommu-groups

Hi,
I was testing devices assignment behind a non-ACS switch and to my surprise,
Devices connected to different ports were assigned different iommu-groups.

The reason for this behavior is that pci_acs_enabled(...) considers the switch
Upstream port to have ACS enabled.
http://elixir.free-electrons.com/linux/v4.13.1/source/drivers/pci/pci.c#L2914
(the upstream port is not a multifunction device).

I'm not sure what the correct solution is but I believe, the upstream port
Shouldn't be considered in pci_acs_path_enable(...).

Thanks,
Ilya