Resizeable PCI BAR support V8

Hi Bjorn,

This seems 99.9% done, but there were some kbuild issues that need to be
resolved.  Or did I miss the resolution of those?

Sorry for the long delay, I've been extremely busy the last few month and didn't had time to look into this task any more.

But I promise that I want to get it upstream before Christmas. We even have somebody new starting to work on our kernel driver next Monday, so hopefully I will find time to finish this soon.

And yeah I agree that it is 99.9% done, so if anybody wants to pick up and finish the last 0.1% feel free to do it.

BTW: My old mail address I've used for mailing list conversation doesn't work any more. So please just always use the work address.

Cheers,
Christian.