How to trace down if PCIe link went into L1 state

Hi,

I am not really familiar with pci subsystem but I need to check if the
pcie link went into L1 state after suspend.

I use a wifi card with M2 connector with pcie interface. I suspend the
system and would like to verify if the link state went really into
L1/L2 as I see quite a big current on the power lines when it's in a
suspend.

Thanks,
/Waldek