Re: [ANNOUNCE] OSPM-summit is on next Monday

Hi,

On 27/03/17 14:25, Juri Lelli wrote:
>    Hi,
>
>    we are only a week away from the OSPM-summit!
>
>    Pack your bags (or stay tuned for the live streaming).

Quick update.

Live streaming events are now ready to start on RetisLab Youtube channel:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9s6mcKszFdIRU7ZpsknfKA/videos?live_view=502&shelf_id=3&view=2&sort=dd

There is the possibility to join the sessions via Hangouts. Since only a
max of 10 remote participants are allowed, invites to join will be sent
on a per need basis. Don't hesitate to ask to join by replying to this
email.

Best,

- Juri