Re: PCIe card supporting multiple MSI vectors

On 19.01.2017 13:59, Guilherme G. Piccoli wrote:
On 01/18/2017 08:43 AM, Stefan Roese wrote:
Hi,

for some test with MSI related tests I would like to test
with a desktop PCIe card that supports multiple MSI vectors.
Could somebody please make a suggestion for such a card
(not too expansive if possible) with a Linux driver that
also support multiple MSI vectors?

I'd suggest NVMe PCI card. Some of them support up to 128 MSI-X
interrupts at same time.

The problem is in "not too expansive if possible" heheh
Those cards could be a little bit expensive currently...but worth to
take a look, maybe works for you. Also, nvme driver is pretty good.

Thanks, this is a good idea. But I'm actually not looking for
MSI-X but for "plain" MSI-multi cards.

Thanks,
Stefan