Help about MSI support in PCI Express Bus support driver

Hi All,

I have noticed that MSI support in PCI Express Bus support driver does not match
with the PCIe spec.

In function init_service_irqs, we get interrupts of all PCIe port services.
We only use one MSI for all the PCIe port services, which does not match with
PCIe3.0 spec.

Interrupt Message Number bits are used to indicate which MSI vector will be used
for a PCIe port service. The related definitions can be found in 6.2.4.1.2 for AER,
6.7.3.4 for hotplug, 6.2.10.1 for DPC, 6.1.6 for PME.

So do we have a plan to fix this feature? just like what we did in pcie_port_enable_msix.
Please let me know if I missed something.

It will be very appreciated if anyone can share ideas about this problem!

Thanks,
Zhou