Re: USB hot-plug not working (ASUS TP301UA-C4028T)

Hi!

I've managed to build the patched kernel on OBS, install the package
and boot! \o/

And I can confirm that the patch indeed fix the issue!

The kernel was booted without the usb.autosuspend=-1 option, of
course.

Thank you guys!

Cheers,
Pierre.

Le jeudi 13 octobre 2016, 17:11:46 NZDT Alan Stern a écrit :
> On Fri, 14 Oct 2016, Pierre de Villemereuil wrote:
> > Hi!
> >
> > I've branched the kernel package on the OpenSUSE Build Server,
I'll