Re: LPC16 PCI microconference - Call for sessions proposals

Hi,

Recently I sent a patch series to add support for configurable PCI endpoint
[1]. It would be nice if we can allocate time to discuss this in LPC. I've also
submitted a proposal for this in [2]. Let me know your thoughts.

Thanks
Kishon

[1] -> https://lkml.org/lkml/2016/9/13/543
[2] -> http://www.linuxplumbersconf.org/2016/ocw/proposals/3657