Fwd: Need some help with pciehp hot-plug driver

Hi,
I was going through the video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oCJOkoRvsSk and at 3:00 , it is
mentioned that hot-plugging a switch is not supported by pciehp as of
that date. Would like to know if it is supported in 3.18 or 4.4
versions? I'm looking for pciehp support on an ARM platform and it
doesn't have any ACPI.
Also, Can you please help me with any links for the hot-plug framework
(particularly pciehp) documentation if any?

Thanks,
Vidya Sagar