RE: IOMMU/DMA map_resource support for peer-to-peer

> Hi Will I can't find your commits on linux-pci git repository and the only
> tag that I can think that you meant to say is pci-v4.2-fixes-2 and the
> patches not found there.
> Can you please refer me to the exact place I can find the patch set?

As I said below, the patches aren't hosted in any externally-accessible repo - that is, the only git repository to which the patches have been committed is a local development repo that is a clone of linux-pci.

Each of the patch set versions are only available via the mailing list archives, e.g., (this is the latest version)

http://www.spinics.net/lists/linux-pci/msg44560.html

You'll have to apply the patches manually.

--
nvpublic