Released pciutils-3.3.1

Hello, world!\n

I have released pciutils-3.3.1 with a couple of minor improvements.

>From the ChangeLog:

	* Released as 3.3.1.

	* Removed hacks for backward compatibility with Linux libc5,
	  which were breaking newer non-glibc Linux systems. Thanks
	  to Felix Janda.

	* Display VirtIO vendor-specific capability. Patch by Gerd
	  Hoffmann.

	* Fixed memory leak in name cache.

	* Updated pci.ids to the current snapshot of the database.

				Have a nice fortnight
--
Martin `MJ' Mares                          <mj@xxxxxx>   http://mj.ucw.cz/
A: No.   Q: Should I include quotations after my reply?