Re: Hot add a PCIe device driver upon hotplug event

Hi Bjorn

yes this that are refer, more detailed version was in previous Workshop
https://indico.desy.de/getFile.py/access?contribId=5&sessionId=1&resId=0&materialId=slides&confId=7866
and additionally was presentation about driver part
https://indico.desy.de/getFile.py/access?contribId=32&sessionId=9&resId=0&materialId=slides&confId=10329

I hope this will help and may be I will get some feedback to improve
both and fix bugs

Cheers

Ludwig