Re: PCI: request to pull the generic OF hostbridge patches

On Thu, Sep 18, 2014 at 03:11:25AM +0100, Liviu Dudau wrote:
> Hi Bjorn,
>
> I would like to get my generic OF host bridge patches integrated into your PCI
> tree if possible. I have pushed my v11 series into
>
> git://linux-arm.org/linux-ld.git for-upstream/pci_v11
>
> I would like to thank you in advance for your support.

Hi Bjorn,

If you haven't pull from the aforementioned git tree before you read this email,
then please ignore this message.

I have discovered that I have inadvertenly included as the last patch in the
tree the commit that is intended to go through Catalin's tree. I have reset
the HEAD for that tree now, but I don't want to cause problems later on when
trees get pulled, hence the announcement.

I have moved the arm64 commit to a separate branch in that tree,

git://linux-arm.org/linux-ld.git for-upstream/pci_arm64_v11

Sorry for my clumsiness.

Best regards,
Liviu

--