Re: PCI Keystone driver on host-designware

On 09/05/2014 01:04 PM, Bjorn Helgaas wrote:
On Fri, Sep 5, 2014 at 10:37 AM, Murali Karicheri<m-karicheri2@xxxxxx>  wrote:

Bjorn,

Thank you first for queueing the Keystone PCI driver patch for v3.18.

I have pulled today from pci/host-designware branch at
git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/helgaas/pci.git
and tested PCI driver on Keystone and it works as expected.

Good.  I reorganized those branches a little bit, so the Keystone
stuff is now on the pci/host-keystone branch, but it's functionally
identical.

Could you also clarify the following?

1. The DT documentation
(Documentation/devicetree/bindings/pci/pci-keystone.txt) that was part of
the PCI driver commit is missing in the branch. Was this intentional? Do you
want me to send a patch for this or it gets merged through some other
subystem (Documentation?)

Definitely not intentional; I'm not sure how I dropped that.  I
amended that commit to add the documentation and updated the
pci/host-keystone branch.
Bjorn,

Thanks and I pulled the branch for my work.

regards,

Murali

2. I have subsequently send a patch to the list and got some reviews done to
remove the bootargs dependency on the Keystone PCI driver. The same is
available at
https://lkml.org/lkml/2014/8/8/486
Could you please apply this as well?

Yep, I'm working my way through the stuff in
https://patchwork.ozlabs.org/project/linux-pci/list/?order=date, and
I've almost gotten to that one :)

Bjorn