             +-03.2-[04]--+-00.0
             |            +-00.1
             |            +-00.2
             |            +-00.3
             |            +-00.4
             |            +-00.5
             |            +-00.6
             |            \-00.7

Host bridge (00:00.0 Host bridge: Intel Corporation Haswell-E DMI2 (rev 01))
ARIFwd-  is not enabled. Seems like AMI BIOS is disabled ARI on host bridge.
                DevCap2: Completion Timeout: Range BCD, TimeoutDis+,
LTR-, OBFF Not Supported ARIFwd-
                DevCtl2: Completion Timeout: 50us to 50ms,
TimeoutDis-, LTR-, OBFF Disabled ARIFwd-
But ARIFwd+ is enabled on root port where my device is connected.
00:03.2 PCI bridge: Intel Corporation Haswell-E PCI Express Root Port 3
                DevCap2: Completion Timeout: Range BCD, TimeoutDis+,
LTR-, OBFF Not Supported ARIFwd+
                DevCtl2: Completion Timeout: 50us to 50ms,
TimeoutDis-, LTR-, OBFF Disabled ARIFwd+

>From lspci out I am able to see next-function – 8 from ARI capability
structure of 7th function (since device firmware is exposing all 0 –
15 functions).

Below are my query's
1) Is it mandatory to enable ARIFwd on Host Bridge?

   If yes, please let me know how can i enable through OS or host bridge driver.

2) SR-IOV capability structure has the ARIHierarchy field. What is the
main use of this field?

   Is there any relation between ARI and SR-IOV?

Many Thanks.

Best Regards,
ravikumar.