pciehp

Hi All

we are working at DESY (Deutsches Elektronen-Synchrotron, Hamburg Germany)
and involved in evaluation of MTCA.4 standard (MTCA for Physics)
I have question concerning PCIe hotplag:
The Hot-Swap is working, I mean, if there was a PCIe endpoint card in
the PCIe slot this module could be later removed and inserted back in
running system. But if the Slot was empty and one insert the new PCIe
endpoint card in slot, the card will be connected in PCIe bus (I could
see it in lspci) but memory not enabled. Only after rebooting of the OS
the memory will be enabled.
For MTCA.4 standard it is very important to have possibility to add new
PCIe endpoint card in running system.
So, my question is:
 is there some OS boot parameter I could reserve memory for all PCIe
ports which hase slot implemented (if slot implemented on the PCIe
switch or RootComplex port this means later could be some PCIe endpoint
card inserted)

with best regards

Ludwig Petrosyan