Is there an API for adding/removing a single MSIX entry?

Hi,

There are scenarios in which we need to add/remove MSI-X entries -
a good example for this is when a user configures a networking device for
additional channels; Current implementation forces us to:
	1. Prevent HW from generating interrupts.
	2. Call `pci_disable_msix()'
	3. Call `pci_enable_msix()' with the new set of requested entries.

Now, is it feasible to add support for dynamically adding/removing of single
entries, or does this request poses some major difficulties (either by simply
being unfeasible due to the standard or because it will require a lot of code change)?

(If I'm mistaken and there IS a way of doing this today, I'd be grateful for a
bit of instructions on how-to)

Thanks,
Yuval Mintz