RE: PCIE AER driver on ARM platform

All,

rephrased the subject a bit

I am trying to use PCIE AER to support AER capability for the PCIe devices. Tried enabling the
device driver. But the AER device is not getting probed. How does the AER device gets added
and probed? Is there DT support available or I need to use tradition platform code to setup
device or does it probed through pci bus probe mechanism. If latter, what could be the reason
the device is not probed in this case? The AER driver in my case is initialized after the root
complex driver. We don't have hot plug support. Is there any specific order of initializing this
device driver?

Thanks for your time.

Murali