intel e1000e pci driver issue on RT Linux kernel

All,

I am a first timer for this mailing list. I have tried sending email to the list after subscribing successfully. I had sent an email before, but I can't see that in the mailing list as seen through the web browser. So I am re-sending. My apologies if multiple copies appear in the list.

I am working on my SMP kernel on an ARM A15 with RT patch applied against v3.10.10. I have a setup to use the e1000e pci driver against the pcie root complex driver that I have on this platform. It works well with non RT version of the kernel. I am able to do iperf on UDP and TCP traffic. But against RT kernel, I am able to do only ping. If I run iperf, it seems there is a deadlock happening. When I did suspend the core, it seems to be in the idle loop. Some time I am able to do ctrl-c and get back to shell. When I try doing ping again, it times out. If anyone has seen this issue and know how to fix, please reply.

Thanks.

Murali Karicheri