[QUERY] Number of address translation regions in designware

Hi,

Currently I see in pcie-designware.c we use only 2 ATU regions. We re-use
INDEX0 for mem outbound and cfg0, and INDEX1 for cfg1 and io. So I'd like to
know if in your platform, do you have only 2 address translation regions? In
DRA7xx we have 16 outbound regions and 4 inbound regions.

Also the same designware IP can be used as a EP also no? Shouldn't we move it
out of drivers/pci/host and allow it to be configured as EP also?

Thanks
Kishon