PCIe endpoint crosstalk

Hi ALL

my name is Ludwig Petrosyan, I am developing PCIe endpoint drivers under
Ubuntu.

I have got the problem and think it is on pciport driver level.
I will try to describe the problem and maybe some body could help me.

So: I use microTCA system with PCIe bus, there are two AMC cards (PCIe
endpoints), lets call card A and card B.
as well there are two device drivers for A and B. Card B has bug, after
PCIe memory write  operation (MWr) the card sends back Completion
packet without data (Cpl) (I now it is wrong, but card designed in this
way and has to be changed).
User process Ua reads data from Card A in loop, everything is OK , but
then I start second user process Ub which writes in loop data to card B
(bugged card) the Ua gets wrong data. After improving card B the problem
was solved, but could be it has to be checked on the PCIe driver level
as well.

with best regards

Ludwig Petrosyan