MSI-X capability display of pciutils

Hello,

I am inspecting the MSI-X setup of some PCIe devices and have questions about the output of lspci.

It looks something like this:
Capabilities: [50] MSI-X: Enable+ Count=32 Masked-
    Vector table: BAR=0 offset=00002000
    PBA: BAR=0 offset=00003000

As far as I understand the PCI 3.0 specification MSI-X capabilities define a 32 bit register for the upper address portion of the MSI target addresses (at capability offset 4) and another 32 bit register pointing to the BAR and inter-BAR offset for the table of lower address portions of the MSI target addresses (at capability offset 8). Why are there two lines in the lspci output indicating some BAR and offset? What do they mean?

Looking at the source code of pciutils (ls-caps.c) indicates that the PBA line is the information pointing to the table of MSI-X entries, while the vector table line is actually the upper 32bit of each MSI target address. This should however not be split into BAR and offset in that case, I believe.

What did I miss?
Thanks for clarifying,
David