Re: Pcie Linux HotPlug Driver

On Fri, May 31, 2013 at 2:24 AM, Paulo Fortuna Carvalho
<pricardofc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hello,
> From the point of view of pciehp.ko module yes everything is correct.
> Now im trying to automatize the remove and insertion of device driver
> modules by putting hotplug scripts in the system specyfied
> directories.

The driver should be automatically loaded via udev if you have
everything set up correctly.  I don't know all the details of udev,
but I don't think the driver is normally unloaded automatically when
you remove the device.

Let us know if you have problems.

Bjorn