[Question] Failed to access the BAR MMIO space of PCI device

Hi,

I'm writing a driver for a SR-IOV device on the PCI bus. My architecture is
a 64-bit X86 of intel Sandy bridge.

In my device driver, I want to configure the device to transfer data to/from
X86.I get the the device BAR MMIO base address with the command "lspci -s
04:00.03 -xxx" in the guest os(kvm).
But after I ioremap() that MMIO base address,I failed to access the BAR MMIO
space in the guest os(kvm).

Is there a function which show mapping between the real PCI address stored in
the BAR and the emulated address stored in the BAR?

Thanks.

zhengfei