Re: ACPI based PCI/PCIe bridge hotplug

Guenter Roeck wrote:

> [ Bjorn, sorry I dropped you from the Cc:, but my e-mail provider and Google
>   still don't like each other ]

I also observe that emails from Bjorn often end up in gmail's SPAM folder while
lots of other emails coming also from linux-pci, lkml, etc. do get through into
Inbox. Don't know why. Just to let you know. Moving them out of SPAM folder into
Inbox does not seem to teach gmail.

Martin
[Bjorn in Bcc:] ;-)