Re: Issue about PCI physical slot fetch incorrect number

On Fri, Sep 06, 2024 at 02:04:28AM +0000, Erin_Tsao@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> I will send both dmesg and slot file under path /sys/bus/pci from
> team1 and team2 to you. Please find attachment for more details,
> really appreciate your help and assistance.

Evidently these don't match the lspci information you collected at
https://lore.kernel.org/r/dcd9ff2b16c44efca61189850fb0fe02@xxxxxxxxxxx

It's too complicated to try to put this together without a consistent
set of info.  Can you collect dmesg, lspci, and /sys/.../Slots info
that all match, please?

And point out the device that you think has the wrong slot name?

Bjorn