Re: does dtb not support pci acs enable?

On 2024-08-02 1:00 am, Bjorn Helgaas wrote:
On Thu, Aug 01, 2024 at 06:43:59PM -0500, Bjorn Helgaas wrote:
[+cc ARM, IOMMU folks; I don't know the answer, but maybe they do]

Same story as before, it *is* nominally supported (per the linked thread), but DT-based IOMMU probing is still subtly broken so often ends up doing things too late to be effective. It can also go wrong the worse way round, wherein you may sometimes end up with multiple groups when you *don't* have ACS isolation between them, depending on the exact driver probe order.

Thanks,
Robin.

[+cc Vidya, Pavan, also see this recent thread:
https://lore.kernel.org/r/PH8PR12MB667446D4A4CAD6E0A2F488B5B83F2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]