[no subject]

Meaning the decision to operate a device as trusted or not really has
to be done before any driver is probed and probably needs to involve
the iommu layer to try and do something about this mess in some way.

I have yet to see a complete plan for how these details should work :)

And I only know in detail how the iommu works for one platform, not
the others, so I don't know how prevalent these concerns are..

Jason