Re: [REGRESSION] resume with a Thunderbolt dock broke with commit e8b908146d44 "PCI/PM: Increase wait time after resume"

[TLDR: This mail in primarily relevant for Linux kernel regression
tracking.]

On 21.08.23 12:39, Kamil Paral wrote:
> = Summary =
> A Thinkpad T480s laptop with a Thinkpad Thunderbolt 3 Dock connected
> can no longer resume from suspend. The problem was introduced in
> e8b908146d44 "PCI/PM: Increase wait time after resume".
> [...]
> #regzbot introduced: e8b908146d44

Kamil, It looks like you found a workaround and lack time to further
look into this. Nobody else seems to have run into this and it seems
this is a odd corner case. Hence I guess there is not much value in
tracking this regression further for now. Please speak up if you disagree.

#regzbot inconclusive: workaround found, debugging stuck
#regzbot ignore-activity

Everything you wanna know about Linux kernel regression tracking:
https://linux-regtracking.leemhuis.info/about/#tldr
That page also explains what to do if mails like this annoy you.