Re: firmware-iwlwifi: Wireless AC 7265 lacks D3cold support

On 8/14/2023 12:57 PM, Juno Computers USA wrote:
Please check the link below. These are with pcie_port_pm=off.

https://pastebin.com/aXbBHf3w <https://pastebin.com/aXbBHf3w>
https://pastebin.com/xzdGbtuG <https://pastebin.com/xzdGbtuG>
https://github.com/junocomp/debian-juno-tablet/blob/main/dsdt/tab2/dsdt.dsl <https://github.com/junocomp/debian-juno-tablet/blob/main/dsdt/tab2/dsdt.dsl>
/sys/firmware/acpi/tables$ ls
APIC  data  DBGP  DSDT     FACP  FIDT  HPET  MCFG  PRAM   SSDT10 SSDT12  SSDT3  SSDT5  SSDT7  SSDT9  WSMT BGRT  DBG2  DMAR  dynamic FACS  FPDT  LPIT  NHLT  SSDT1  SSDT11  SSDT2   SSDT4  SSDT6  SSDT8  TPM2

Please let em know if you need any more log files.

I need to see a full acpidump, it's not predictable which SSDT contains the LPS0 support, and I want to be able to also cross reference the MADT (APIC).

Lastly can you please add these all as attachments to a kernel bugzilla?
I worry that pastebin is ephemeral and if we're going to need to link to your issue in any way we want somewhere that we know will still be here in 10 years when someone cross references a commit message.

On Aug 14 2023, at 12:58 pm, Limonciello, Mario <mario.limonciello@xxxxxxx> wrote:

    On 8/14/2023 11:56 AM, Juno Computers USA wrote:
     > Hi,
     >
     > I can provide some logs. Should I do it with pcie_port_pm=off or
    without?

    You could do it with both, just make it clear when you add the
    attachment description to the kernel bugzilla which logs are which.

    Also; if you try my patch series please make sure you test without that
    parameter and indicate which logs contain it.

    https://lore.kernel.org/r/20230809185453.40916-1-mario.limonciello@xxxxxxx