The VFIO/IOMMU/PCI MC at LPC 2023 - Call for Papers

Hello everyone!

Recently, we announced that the VFIO/IOMMU/PCI micro-conference is going to
be part of this year's Linux Plumbers Conference, see:

  https://lore.kernel.org/linux-pci/20230620114325.GA1387614@rocinante

That said, I am thrilled to announce that the Call for Papers (CfP) is open!

If you would like to submit a talk for the MC, please follow the process at
https://lpc.events/event/17/abstracts, selecting "VFIO/IOMMU/PCI MC" from
the available tracks.

The deadline for talk proposal submission is early August, so only a few of
weeks are left!  Remember: you can submit the proposal early and refine it
later; there will be time.  So, don't hesitate!

Again, you can find the complete MC proposal at:

  https://drive.google.com/file/d/1U3_WvPzVeP7DcTSs5FN7jZ2EtTTzUSor

As a reminder: the conference registration is still open, so remember to
reserve your attendance.

Thank you for your help, and see you at the LPC 2023!

	Alex, Bjorn, Jörg, Lorenzo and Krzysztof