Re: Missing sriov_numvfs after removal of EfiMemoryMappedIO from E820 map

[TLDR: This mail in primarily relevant for Linux kernel regression
tracking. See link in footer if these mails annoy you.]

On 16.01.23 11:14, Peifeng Qiu wrote:
> On Mon, Jan 16, 2023 at 12:41 AM Linux kernel regression tracking
> (Thorsten Leemhuis) <regressions@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>
>> Forget to mention one small detail:
>>
>> On 15.01.23 15:21, Linux kernel regression tracking (Thorsten Leemhuis)
>> wrote:
>>> [CCing the regression list, as it should be in the loop for regressions:
>>> https://docs.kernel.org/admin-guide/reporting-regressions.html]
>>>
>>> Hi, this is your Linux kernel regression tracker.

>>> This is not my area of expertise, but there is another report about an
>>> issue that was bisected to that particular commit:
>>>
>>> https://lore.kernel.org/lkml/ac2693d8-8ba3-72e0-5b66-b3ae008d539d@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/
>>>
>>> A fix for that one was posted here:
>>>
>>> https://lore.kernel.org/lkml/20230110180243.1590045-1-helgaas@xxxxxxxxxx/
>>>
>>> You might want to look into the report and if it looks like a possible
>>> duplicate give the proposed fix a try.
>>
>> FWIW, that patch was recently mainlined and thus will be in 6.2-rc4 that
>> Linus will likely release in a few hours.
>>
>> Ciao, Thorsten
>
> I just tested the latest v6.2-rc4 and I can confirm that the issue is
> fixed. Thanks!

In that case:

#regzbot fix: fd3a8cff4d4a
#regzbot ignore-activity

[better late than never]

Everything you wanna know about Linux kernel regression tracking:
https://linux-regtracking.leemhuis.info/about/#tldr
That page also explains what to do if mails like this annoy you.