pciutils-3.9.0 released

Hello, world!

I just released version 3.9.0 of the PCI Utilities.

(The tarball at kernel.org is not updated yet, since I'm having some problems
with signature verification.)

>From the changelog:

	* We decode Compute Express Link (CXL) capabilities.

	* The tree mode of lspci is now compatible with filtering options.

	* When setpci is used with a named register, it checks whether
	  the register is present in the particular header type.

	* Linux: The intel-conf[12] back-ends prefer to use ioperm() instead
	  of iopl() to gain access to I/O ports.

	* Windows: We have two new back-ends thanks to Pali Rohár.
	  One uses the NT SysDbg interface, the other uses kldbgdrv.sys
	  (which is a part of the Microsoft WinDbg tool).

	* Windows: We support building libpci as a DLL. Also, Windows
	  binaries now include meta-data with version.

	* Hurd: The Hurd back-end works again.

	* mmio-conf1(-ext): Added a new back-end implementing the intel-conf1
	  interface over MMIO. This is useful on some ARM machines, but it
	  requires manual configuration of the MMIO addresses.

	* As usually, updated pci.ids to the current snapshot of the database.

				Have a nice fortnight
--
Martin `MJ' Mareš                        <mj@xxxxxx>   http://mj.ucw.cz/
United Computer Wizards, Prague, Czech Republic, Europe, Earth, Universe