Re: Christopher Wright

Hello, my name is Christopher Wright, Audit Accounting Officer of
Groningen Bank, Groningen, The Netherlands. I got your information
when I was searching for an oversea partner among other names, I ask
for your pardon if my approach is offensive as I never mean't to
invade your privacy through this means, and also i believe this is the
best and secured means I can pass my message across to you in a clear
terms. I have sent you this proposal before now; I do hope this will
get to you in good health.

As the Audit Accounting Officer of the bank, I have access to lots of
documents because I handle some of the bank's sensitive files. In the
course of the last year 2021 business report, I discovered that my
branch in which I am the Audit Accounting Officer made €5.500.000.
(Five Million Five Hundred Thousand Euro) from some past government
contractors in which my head office is not aware of and will never be
aware of. I have placed this funds on what we call an escrow call
account with no beneficiary.

As an officer of this bank I cannot be directly connected to this
money, since i am still working with the bank. so my aim of contacting
you is to assist me receive this money in your bank account and get
50% of the total funds as commission. There are practically no risks
involved, it will be a bank-to-bank transfer, and all I need from you
is to stand claim as the Original depositor of these funds who made
the deposit with my branch so that my head office can order the
transfer to your designated bank account.

When the fund has been transferred into your bank account, I will come
to your country to share the fund. The fund will be shared 50% for me
and 50% for you.

I await your response.

Yours Faithfully,
Christopher Wright