Re: Linux PCIe EP NTB function

Hi Frank,

On 15/10/21 2:10 am, Frank Li wrote:
> Sorry, correct Linux-pci mail list address.

NTB by definition is PCIe RC-to-RC communication. For RC-to-EP, see
pci_endpoint_test.c (RC) and pci-epf-test.c (EP) that provides sample endpoint
usecase.

One more RC<->EP communication model was built in [1], but that is not yet
upstreamed.

[1] -> https://lore.kernel.org/r/20200702082143.25259-1-kishon@xxxxxx

Thanks,
Kishon