System freezes with suspend to RAM for PCIe Host controller on ARM platform

Hi All,

I am working with a PCIe host controller support on an ARM based SOC (SPEAr).
System works well with standby. But , it freezes when I perform Suspend to RAM.

i.e. echo mem > /sys/power/state
It goes to suspend mode. But does not wakes up after proper wake up process.

When this operation is performed, power island of PCIe is also switched off.
Power for PCIe is again switched ON after resume. But , offcourse this
process of OFF and ON causes the PCIe link to go down and all the registers
to come into reset state.

So, after resume host controller will have to be initialized again.
But I do not see any
ARCH specific callback to support this event on ARM platform.

Has any one implemented suspend to ram on other similar platform?
If yes, then how?

Regards
Pratyush