pciutils on Windows - license clarification

pciutils relies on the WinIo library/driver on Windows (available from
<http://www.internals.com/>), which while being free, doesn't have a
GPL-compatible license (there are restrictions on redistribution).
While the WinIo library is loaded dynamically, and lspci runs when
it's not present, it doesn't do anything useful without it.

I'd like to provide the Windows version on my homepage, but I'm unsure
if I can, due to the conflict between licenses. Would it be possible
to add an exception to the pciutils license?

--
< Jernej SimonÄiÄ ><><><><>< http://eternallybored.org/ >