Re: PCI BAR address mismatch between kernel and module?

On Tue, Jun 07, 2011 at 11:40:10AM -0700, Nathan Anderson wrote:
> I need to build a working set of kernel modules (drivers for a PCI-bus disk
> controller) for an embedded system I'm using that is built atop Linux, and
> for which I don't have the .config for.

This is an almost impossible task, given that you have no idea what
patches were applied to the system, or how anything was built.

But, as you have the system, you have the right to ask for the source
code, and the configuration file that built the code, under the license
of the kernel from the company that gave you the device.  So please do
that and your life should be much easier.

best of luck,

greg k-h