Looking for paid help to get started with linux PCI driver development

Hi,

cronologic is a small company in Frankfurt, Germany that is building PCIe boards for high end data acquisition, especially time-to-digital converters:
https://www.cronologic.de/ <https://www.cronologic.de/>

We intend to support Linux in the future but the last time anybody in our company did linux development was 15 years ago.

We would like to hire someone who can spend a few hours to give our developers a head start with information like:
- What libraries to use?
- Where to find documentation?
- What approach to use for the driver? (e.g. when do we need a kernel module and when is a user mode driver sufficient).

Depending on your preference this could be a one hour chat where you answer our question or a contract to program a walkable sceleton for us.

Please contact me at kolja@xxxxxxxxxxxxx if you are interested in supporting us.

Regards,

Kolja Sulimma